Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New York, Street - High-risers as far as the eye can see






It was Christmas Day just after watching the Knicks' game (which they won!). After snapping a few pictures outside Madison Square Garden (where the game was played), I decided to head back to the apartment. 

As I was crossing the road, I turned right and saw this view. A sea of yellow cabs, all heading into the horizon of brown buildings stretching as far as the eye can see. Ahh, New York.

Conscious that the green man's soon turning red, I quickly took a shot. Actually, the only shot.

This photo is my third entry into the Nikon "Wish we were there" assignment.



2 comments:

  1. so surreal, cannot wait until i visit NY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... don't it underwhelm you. So, keep your expectations not too high so that you can be blown away when you're there. :)

    ReplyDelete